Nepal Water for Health (NEWAH) a national level NGO working in the Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) sector invites applications from qualified Nepalese citizen for the following position.
Post: Finance Officer
Main Responsibilities: Responsible for financial planning, budgeting, reporting and financial monitoring. Deadline to apply: Marhc 13, 2013
Requirement & Competencies: Bachelors Degree from a recognized university in management stream, with minimum 2 years work experience in the related field.Good communication skill in Nepali and English.Proficient in Microsoft Office /Windows.Knowledge of Accounting Applications will be an added advantage.
• The position is based in Kathmandu.
• Especially women and candidates from under privileged castes and ethnic groups are encouraged to apply. • Six month probationary period extendable to one year contract with satisfactory performance and thereafter renewable on a yearly basis
• Salary and other conditions will be as per the rules of the organization
• The post will be decided on the basis of a written test followed by an interview
• Only short listed candidates will be contacted
• Telephone and personal contact will not be entertained Interested and qualified candidates are requested to apply with an updated CV, a cover letter, recent passport size photo, current contact address and telephone number.
All application must be received in the following Post Box or email address no later than 5.00 pm, 13 March 2013.
Nepal Water for Health (NEWAH)
Post Box No.4231, Katmandu