Job Location: Kathmandu
No. of Vacancies: 1
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Deadline to apply: April 24, 2012
- MBA finance/CA with 3+ years of experience in financial management and compliance function
- Well versed with Accounting & Financial management, taxation, reporting to government agencies
- Having knowledge of securities Laws and regulations and Nepalese Capital Markets
- Strong negotiation, communication and liaison skills
- Exposure to computerized accounting packages.
Job Description:Finance Function:
- Record keeping of Accounting transaction as per the Accounting Bylaws of the Company and Practices
- Carry out financial analysis of the company; cash flows, investment and financing statement.
- Implement financial policies and procedures in accordance with NIBL and NIBL Capital
- Prepare and reconcile bank statements and implement financial information and control system including General Ledger.
- Analyze financial impact of new / existing businesses, products and services and make recommendations for strategic direction.
- Oversee the preparation of periodic financial statements and ensure that they are fair and accurate and truly reflect the financial position and performance of NIBL Capital within existing regulatory framework.
- Coordinate the tax reporting requirement, help to put in place an effective internal control in NIBL Capital, and ensure that employees are aware of financial and accounting policies and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure compliance of NIBL Capital’s activities with its internal policies as well as requirements of SEBON and other related regulatory authorities.
- Maintaining a complete set of records as required by SEBON, Nepal Rastra Bank, Company Registrar and other related government agencies and reporting to the concerned authorities as directed
- Handling investor complaints and grievances.
- Work as a legal consultant for the company and maintain that all documents are proper and consistent with the prevailing rules and regulations related to Capital Markets
- Review and ensure that all marketing communications are accurate and not misleading.
Apply Online through merojob.com